24 Hours of Concrete Knowledge Conference
July 13, 2021 - starting at 3:00 PM EDT
ACI Italy Chapter is pleased to announce it will be a Co-Host of the 24 Hours of Concrete Knowledge Conference in cooperation with the organizer, the American Concrete Institute (ACI), and 23 other Chapters and Partners who are co-hosting the conference. 24 Hours of Concrete Knowledge brings to the worldwide concrete community a conference for anyone interested in learning more about concrete, from everywhere in the world. The free event starting on July 13, 2021 at 3:00 PM EDT will complete a trip around the world with visits to 12 Chapters and 12 Partners to learn from their concrete experts for 24 continuous hours.
ACI International Chapters and ACI Global Industry Partners will be co-hosting and moderating sections of the conference, by engaging concrete experts from their area to give presentations on the “Hot Concrete Topics” from their region. Each of the 24 co-hosts will moderate a stop on the journey around the world by providing two recorded presentations with a live Q & A period after each presentation. Be sure to mark your calendars for July 13 and 14 to learn about the latest developments on concrete from global experts.
ACI Executive Committee members Charles Nmai and Tony Nanni will be the Global Moderators for the 24 Hours of Concrete Knowledge Conference.
Registration for this free virtual event will open on May 3, 2021. Attendees will be given exclusive access to recordings of all 24 presentations after the event.
ACI International Chapters Participating:
- ACI Central & Southern Mexico Chapter
- ACI China Chapter
- ACI Republic of Colombia Chapter
- ACI Ecuador Chapter
- ACI Egypt Chapter
- ACI India Chapter
- ACI Iraq Chapter
- ACI Italy Chapter
- ACI Northwest Mexico Chapter
- ACI Quebec and Eastern Ontario Chapter
- ACI Singapore Chapter
- ACI UAE Chapter
ACI International Partners Participating:
- • Asociacion Espanola de Ingenaria Estructural (ACHE)
- Concrete Institute of Australia (CIA)
- Concrete NZ Learned Society (New Zealand)
- Fédération internationale du béton (fib)
- Institute of Concrete Technology (ICT)
- Instituto Brasileiro do Concreto (IBRACON)
- Instituto Chileno del Cemento y del Hormigón (ICH)
- Instituto del Cemento y del Concreto de Guatemala (ICCG)
- Japan Concrete Institute (JCI)
- Korea Concrete Institute (KCI)
- Norwegian Concrete Association (NCA)
- Thailand Concrete Association (TCA)