September 29-October 1 2016 – Capri Island – Italy
The New Boundaries of Structural Concrete 2016
September 29-October 1 2016 – Villa Orlandi, Capri Island – Italy
The event, organized by ACI Italy Chapter and the Dept. of Structures for Engineering and Architecture (University of Naples), represents the fourth edition of the Workshop on The New Boundaries of Structural Concrete.
The workshop took place from September 29th to October 1st 2016 at the Convention Center Villa Orlandi in the Capri Island – Italy
The workshop aims at collecting and disseminating the advanced results of scientific researches concerning the production, the application and the conservation of concrete and cementitious materials. It also aims at showing the innovative techniques of design, building and repair of concrete structures.
Among the others, the main topics of the workshop are the performance and life cycle costs evaluation, concrete quality control techniques during the production process and on site, the application of special cementitious materials, durability and sustainability of concrete structures.
The workshop is addressed at the Italian and the International scientific community but also at the most advanced industrial and professional representatives, in order to inspire the debate on critical issues concerning the structural concrete.
- Performance and life-cycle costs of new concrete structures
- Controlled-performance concrete
- New scenarios for concrete
- Concrete quality control on site
- Strengthening and repair of concrete structures
The working language of the Workshop will be English, which will be used for all presentations and printed materials.
- Abstract Submission: 31 January 2016 (extension to 19 February 2016)
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 21 March 2016
- Submission of Full Paper: 19 June 2016 (extension to 4 July 2016)
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 18 July 2016
- Final Submission of Revised Papers: 3 August 2016
- Conference: 29 September – 01 October 2016
- Social Dinner: 30 September 2016
For information, please contact ACI Italy Chapter Secretary email@example.com