July 13-15, 2022 – Milan, Italy
Fifteenth International Conference on
Recent Advances in Concrete Technology
and Sustainability Issues
In-Person July 13-15, 2022 – Milan, Italy
This conference is the fifteen in a series of conferences on advances in concrete technology. The first was held in Athen, Greece in 1992, the second in Las Vegas, USA in 1995, the third in Auckland, New Zeland in 1997, the fourth in Tukushima, Japan in 1998, the fifth in Singapore in 2001, the sixth in Bucarest, Romania in 2003, the seventh in Las Vegas, USA in 2004, the eighth in Montreal, Canada in 2006, the nineth in Warsaw, Poland in 2007, the tenth in Seville, Spain in 2009, the eleventh in Jinan, China in 2010, thetwelfth in Prague, Czech Republic in 2012, the thirteenth in Ottawa, Canada in 2015 and the fourteenth in Beijing, China in 2018.
The aim of this fifteenth conference is to continue to transfer, as widely as possible, the most recent developments in concrete technology and sustainability issues.
Original papers on the following topics are invited to be presented at the conference and to be included in the referred proceedings. Paper on current research will be accepted for presentation and inclusion in a volume of supplementary papers. Papers on research that has just started may be presented as posters.
Further information are reported in the call for abstract.
The Organizing Committee announces that the 15th International Conference on “Recent Advances in Concrete Technology and Sustainability Issues” will be postponed to
June 8-10, 2022 July 13-15. The decision is due to the particular emergency that we are assisting and it is taken in order to guarantee the health and safety of all the conference partecipants with respect to COVID-19 pandemy.
- Sustainable issues and CO2 emissions
- CO2 emissions reduction in the manufacturing of portland cement
- Durability and corrosion, service life prediction and life-cycle analysis
- Recycled and artificial aggregates
- Porous concretes and no fines concretes
- Polymer concretes and polymer modified concretes
- Innovative and alternative test methods for concrete
- Alternative binders to portland cement
- Alkali-activated materials and geopolymers
- New concrete coating materials
- Use of industrial/agricolture by products for building materials
- Shrinkage compensating concretes
- Shotcretes and execution
- New reinforcements for concretes
- High performance concretes
- High density concretes
- Under-water concreting
- Concretes in marine environment
- Repairing works of damaged concrete structures
- Self-curing concretes
- Digital fabrication with concrete
All the accepted paper for the ACI Special Publication and Supplementary Volume can be presented orally. Approximately 20 minutes will be allocated for each oral presentation, including Q&A time. Electronic presentation facilities will be available including high resolution projector, microphone and PC. No poster sessions are scheduled.
The conference proceedings will be published as ACl Special Publication (SCOPUS indexed).
The working language of the Workshop will be English, which will be used for all presentations and printed materials.
- Submission of abstracts: July 30, 2020
- Acceptance of abstracts: August 31, 2020
- Submission of full papers: November 30, 2021
- Notification of acceptance January 15, 2022
- Submission of final papers: February 28, 2022
- Workshop registration:
June 7, 2022July 13, 2022 (morning)
June 8-10, 2022July 13-15, 2022