September 8-9, 2022
The New Boundaries of Structural Concrete 2022
September 8-9, 2022 – Department of Innovation Engineering
of the University of Salento, Lecce, Italy
The event is organized by ACI-Italy Chapter and Department of Innovation Engineering of the University of Salento, and is the sixth edition of the Workshop “The New Boundaries of Structural Concrete”.The workshop aims to collect and to disseminate the latest results of the research projects in progress in Italy and abroad, concerning the production, application, durability and sustainability of concrete and cementitious materials, as well as the design, building techniques and repair of concrete structures.
The workshop is open to the scientific community – at the national/international level – and to the industrial and professional milieu, in order to facilitate the debate on the many critical issues concerning structural concrete.
The deadline to submit the final paper has been moved to
July 31, 2022 August 12, 2022
- Innovative cementitious materialsCorrosion and self-healing in R/C structures
- Concrete and reinforced-concrete under extreme environmental conditions (earthquake, wind, temperature)
- Concrete and reinforced-concrete in accidental conditions (fire, impact, blast)
- Green concrete and sustainability of concrete structuresShort- and long-term behavior of R/C structures
- Bond and connections in RC, prestressed concrete (PC) and mixed structures
- Strengthening and repair of concrete structuresPerformance and life-cycle assessmente (LCA) of new concrete structures
- Ageing and deterioration of concrete structures
The working language of the Workshop will be English, which will be used for all presentations and printed materials.
- Submission of abstracts:
March 31, 2022April 15, 2022
- Acceptance of abstracts:
April 15, 2022April 30, 2022
- Submission of full papers:
May 31, 2022June 20, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2022
- Submission of final papers:
July 31, 2022August 12, 2022
- Workshop: September 8 and 9, 2022
- Social dinner: September 8, 2022
Call for abstract
Please, download the complete call for abstract here.
Template for final paper
Before to submit the final paper, please download the template.
Authors have 15 minutes to present their work end 5 minutes for the discussion. The Power Point presentation (in English language) should be prepared using this template. The oral presentation may also be in Italian.
For information, please contact ACI Italy Chapter Secretariat (email@example.com).