September 19-20, 2019 – Milan, Italy
The New Boundaries of Structural Concrete 2019
September 19-20, 2019 – Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
The event is organized by ACI-Italy Chapter and DICA-Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering of the Politecnico di Milano, and is the fifth edition of the Workshop “The New Boundaries of Structural Concrete”.
The workshop will be held on the Campus “Leonardo” of the Politecnico di Milano, Lecture Hall “Beltrami”.
The objective of the workshop is to collect and to disseminate the latest results of the research projects in progress in Italy and abroad, concerning the production, application, durability and sustainability of concrete and cementitious materials, as well as the design, building techniques and repair of concrete structures.
The workshop is open to the scientific community – at the national/international level – and to the industrial and professional milieu, in order to facilitate the debate on the many critical issues concerning structural concrete.
- Innovative cementitious materials
- Corrosion and self-healing in R/C structures
- Concrete and reinforced-concrete under extreme environmental conditions (earthquake, wind, temperature)
- Concrete and reinforced-concrete in accidental conditions (fire, impact, blast)
- Recycling of concrete and reinforced concreteShort- and long-term behavior of R/C structures
- Bond and connections in R/C, P/C and mixed structures
- Strengthening and repair of concrete structures
- Performance and life-cycle of new concrete structures
- Assessment and monitoring of ageing concrete structures
The working language of the Workshop will be English, which will be used for all presentations and printed materials.
- Submission of abstracts:
December 30, 2018January 31, 2019
- Acceptance of abstracts:
January 30, 2019February 28, 2019
- Submission of full papers:
April 30, 2019 May 15, 2019June 7, 2019
- Notification of acceptance:
May 30, 2019 June 7, 2019June 21, 2019
- Submission of final papers:
June 30, 2019July 12, 2019
- Workshop: September 19 and 20, 2019
- Social dinner: September 19, 2019
For information, please contact ACI Italy Chapter Secretary email@example.com