July 11-13, 2022 – Milan, Italy
Thirteenth International Conference on
Superplasticizers and Other
Chemical Admixtures in Concrete
In-Person Conference, July 11-13, 2022 – Milan, Italy
The first and second CANMET/ACI International Conference on Superplasticizer in Concrete were held in Ottawa, Canada in 1978 e 1981. The third CANMET/ACI International Conference on Superplasticizers and Other Chemical Admixtures in Concrete was also held in Ottawa, Canada in 1989.
This was followed by the fourth conference in Montreal, Canada in 1994, the fifth in Rome, Italy in 1997, the sixth in Nice, France 2000, the seventh in Berlin, Germany in 2003, the eighth in Sorrento, Italy in 2006, the ninth in Seville, Spain in 2009, the tenth in Prague, Czech Republic in 2012, the eleventh in Ottawa, Canada in 2015 and the twelfth in Beijin, China in 2018.
The thirteenth Conference will be held in Milan, Italy and aims to present the latest available information in the rapidly evolving field of superplasticizers and other chemical admixtures and discuss new area of research.
Original papers on the following topics are invited to be presented at the conference and to be included in the referred proceedings. Papers on current research will be accepted for presentation and inclusion in a volume of supplementary papers. Papers on research that has just started may be presented as posters.
The workshop is open to the scientific community – at the national/international level – and to the industrial and professional milieu, in order to facilitate the debate on the many critical issues concerning structural concrete.
Further information are reported in the call for abstract.
The Organizing Committee announces that the 13th International Conference on “Superplasticizers and Other Chemical Admixtures in Concrete” will be postponed to
June 6-8, 2022 July 10-13, 2022. The decision is due to the particular emergency that we are assisting and it is taken in order to guarantee the health and safety of all the conference partecipants with respect to COVID-19 pandemy.
The registration for the SOCAC 2021 Conference is no longer available since we received the maximum amount of registrations. We would thank you for the interest and hope to see you soon.
- Chemistry of superplasticizers
- Development and applications of superplasticizers compatibility with cements, blended cement, aggregates, etc.
- Compatibility issues involving superplasticizers and other chemical admixtures
- Development and applications of other chemical admixtures
- Development and applications of superplasticizers and other chemical admixtures for new binders
- Viscosity modifying admixtures
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Shrinkage reducing admixtures
- Expansive admixtures
- Polymers in concretes
- Chemical admixtures for ready-mixed mortars and precast concrete
- Admixtures and binders for digital fabrication
- Testing methods and standard advancement
- Chemical admixtures and sustainable development
- Case histories
All the accepted paper for the ACI Special Publication and Supplementary Volume can be presented orally. Approximately 20 minutes will be allocated for each oral presentation, including Q&A time. Electronic presentation facilities will be available including high resolution projector, microphone and PC. No poster sessions are scheduled.
The conference proceedings will be published as ACl Special Publication (SCOPUS indexed).
The working language of the Workshop will be English, which will be used for all presentations and printed materials.
- Submission of abstracts: March 31, 2022
- Submission of abstracts: July 31, 2020
- Acceptance of abstracts: August 31, 2020
- Submission of full papers: November 30, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: January 15, 2022
- Submission of final papers: February 28, 2022
- Workshop registration:
June 7, 2022July 10 (afternoon) and 11 (morning), 2022
June 6-8, 2022July 11-13, 2022
For information, please contact:
ACI Italy Chapter Secretary: Eng. Valentina Trinchese (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Eng. Denny Coffetti (email@example.com)