University of Naples, Dept. of Structures for Engineering and Architecture
In a nutshell
- He teaches two courses: “Theory and Design of RC Constructions” and “Precast Structures” at the University of Naples Federico II;
- he is author of 4 patents, monographs and more than 120 papers on international and national journals and papers presented at international and national conferences. His research concerns earthquake engineering and dynamics of structures, nonstructural components, r/c structures and precast structures;
- he is member of ACI and of the fib committees TG 6.17 “Retrofitting and repairing of precast structures in seismic areas” and TG 8 “Irregular and Complex Structures”.
The topics of his publications can be divided according to three large areas strongly connected to the large area of Constructions Technique, i.e.:
- reinforced concrete structures
- earthquake engineering and structural dynamics;
- precast structures;
- non structural components.